1. Unscrew the crown and pull out to the 3rd position to set the minute hand to the 24H position sharp.
2. Push the crown to the 2nd click position and set the hour hand anticlockwise at 24H sharp.
3. Double check if minute hand and 24H hands coincide at same position.
SET THE TIME
4. Pull the crown out to the 3rd position to set hour hand and minute hand to the correct time.
5. Push crown back to 1st position, press in and screw the crown to tighten.
CHANGING THE STRAP
Slide lever with finger to release or attach strap.
Release folding clasp with a small screwdriver, slide to adjust and press down the folding clasp to lock in one of the grooves on the milanese strap.
1. Attach the pins to the watch case again but without the strap.
2. Attach the long strap part as in image A
3. Secure the watch case by letting the long strap part through the loop of the shorter part as in image B